Visa to Vietnam form Washington D.C
APPLY VISA TO VIETNAM FROM WANHINGTON D.C
(Vietnam visa in washington dc service)
Below is the major information about applying visa to Vietnam from Washington D.C, United States. As citizens of this country and other countries which are not included in the visa exemption list, you can apply for Vietnam visa in Washington in 2 different ways:
1. Apply Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassy in Washington:
This applies to people who plan to enter Vietnam by land, air or sea, you have to get Vietnamese visa prior to arrival on the border.
Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest Embassy/Consulate of Vietnam in United State of America. Kindly be advised that the procedures and fees are subject to be changed depending on where you apply. Please have contact with them in advance and take a note that original passport is required and it might take around 4-5 working days for processing.
Embassy of Vietnam in United States
Add: 1233 20th Street N.W, Suite 400, Washington D.C.20036
Fax: +001-202-8610917; 8611297
2. Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival from Washington with VietnamvisaAgency.com
• It is available for the passport holders, who traveling to one of three international airports in Vietnam by air.
• It is online visa application to save time for ones who live far from the Embassy of Vietnam in Washington or any of the Vietnam Consulate offices located throughout the country.
• It only takes you 1working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one) to get your visa approval.
• It is required to follow these 4 steps to get visa Vietnam in Washington on arrival.
– First, fill out the secure online application form. You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant before submitting it to us.
– Second, confirm and pay for service fees. Please have double checks to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services if any. Then, you can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via One Pay.
– Third, get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival. You will
• Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, and then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
– Forth, get your visa stamped upon arrival. Upon arrival, you present all things in the prepared package to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
*For United States passport holders: From 25 Aug 2016, all US passport holders will obtain 1 year multiple-entry visa, following the diplomatic agreement between Vietnamese and US Governments. New processing fees and stamping fees are applied accordingly as below:
|Cost/Person(USD)||Standard Processing||Stamping Fee|
|1-2 pax||3-5 pax||6-9 pax||10 upward|
|Multiple entry||1 year||35 29.75||32 27.20||30 25.50||26 22.10||$135|