Flights to bring Vietnamese citizens in England and, IRELAND back to Vietnam (Expected 03/4/2021)
Vietnam embassy in England and Ireland coordinate with domestic authorities to organize the eighth flight to bring Vietnamese citizens with special circumstances in the England and Ireland home (scheduled for April 3, 2021). Recently, the Embassy has announced and conducted to collect the wishes of Vietnamese citizens residing in England and Ireland.
1. Those who have registered and submitted verification documents under the aspiration poll link at the prior notice do not have to re-register and would like to wait for the Embassy emailed approval notice within the next few days.
2. Those who have filled out personal information via the link but have not yet submitted supporting documents including passports, England and Irish residency documents (such as visa, BRP, or IRP …), please send a scanned copy of the documents. This is to allow the Embassy to consider its aspirations.
3. For those who have not yet registered to return home, please register at the aspiration exploration link here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1O2I14N0G60d0mPAlyfJ-vqj7l2Y3801WkD9rDnjaado/viewform?edit_requested=true )(please specify: Register for a flight on April 3, 2021, in the Time to return to your home country), VND time send to email [email protected] the following documents: Vietnamese passport; BRP, England visa…; and other necessary documents. For those who wish to return to their home country at another time please provide the desired time to organize a return flight. Subjects given priority to return to water under the current Government’s policies are:
4. Students under 18 years old, students in schools and dormitories closed, the course has ended, temporary residence visa in the England / Ireland expires;
5. Elderly people (aged 60 and over);
6. People who are being treated in England and Ireland / have a history of underlying medical conditions (cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer …);
7. Employees who are out of contract, visit relatives, and travel to be stuck in England and Ireland have not returned to their home country.
After receiving the registration via the link and supporting documents, the Embassy will conduct the review of preferences according to the priority criteria of the Government and will contact the citizens who wish to return to the country via posted email. sign to guide the next procedures. After receiving information from the Embassy, citizens who are considered for their return to their home country will be instructed to buy tickets directly at the ticket offices of Vietnam Airlines and several agents authorized by Vietnam airlines with uniform, public fares. declared by Vietnam airlines.
The Embassy does not work with companies, agents, or individuals on the review and sale of airline tickets on flights to bring citizens back from England. I hope that citizens who have registered and submitted the required documents to the Embassy will patiently wait for feedback from the Embassy. Suggest citizens not to provide personal information, register flights back to their home countries through social networks and unauthorized agents to avoid fraud, abetting the acts of profiteering.
Citizens, please DO NOT CALL the Embassy’s citizen protection phone number to inquire about the flight (unless necessary).