Check status
Vietnam Visa ×
Support 8:00 - 22:00 (GMT+7)

Question and Answer

Promptly and conscientiously

Question: Certification from Embassy

My friends and I are planning to ride our small motorbikes to Vietnam and would like to know if you can issue a letter confirming that we will ride out of the country before our visa expire. As according to many forum online, custom officer at border will require this document.
Thank you very much
Best Regards,
Arnik S.

In General Questions | Asked by Arnik Surasarang | September 29, 2015


Dear Arnik Surasarang,

Thank you for contacting us.

We hope that you do not mind about our late reply. We would like to inform you that as far as we know, in order to ride motorbikes into Vietnam, first you will need the permission of the country that you are going to bring the motorbikes out. If you are granted by the other country to ride out, when you enter Vietnam with your motorbikes, the custom officer will check and issue a document that allows you to bring them into Vietnam.

However, we highly recommend that you should check with an authorized agency in Cambodia about this information since we are responsible only in the Vietnam visa field. We wish you had a great time riding and exploring the nature of our beautiful Vietnam.

Should you have any further concern about Vietnam visa, you can always contact us.

Best regards,

Samantha Hoang (Ms.)

Sales Executive