Check status
Vietnam Visa ×
Support 8:00 - 22:00 (GMT+7)

Question and Answer

Promptly and conscientiously

Question: Applying for long term visit pass


I am a Singaporean and do not need VISA to enter Vietnam, however I would like to check with you if your side provide “Long term visit pass”?

My wife is a Vietnamese and I am going to Ho Chinh Minh to stay with her for a period of few months, therefore now seeking the procedure for long term stay in HCM.

Please advise. Thanks

Best Regards

In General Questions | Asked by Matthew Tan | January 20, 2014


Dear Matthew,

Thank you very much your email.

The 1-3 years residence card is only granted for those working in Vietnam only. The longest visa for family visit purpose like you is three month visa single entry if you provide us your marriage certificate scan with your Vietnamese wife.

If you wish to travel frequently to Vietnam without visa, you are recommended to apply for Visa Exemption Card. It allows you to stay in Vietnam for 90 days per entry. If you wish to apply this card, kindly contact Vietnam Immigration Department in Ho Chi Minh for procedures and fees.

We hope that you are satisfied with the answer and should you need further support, feel free to contact us.

Many thanks and best regards,

Support Team