Best way to apply Vietnam visa in Brisbane, Australia
If you are living or working in Brisbane (Queensland, Australia), you have a plan to take a visit Vietnam from Brisbane, a visa to Vietnam must be prepared. This post will give everything you need to know about how to apply Vietnam visa in Brisbane with requirements apply Visa on arrival or Visa at embassy, visa cost and best way a trip to Vietnam.
This guideline is for:
- Australian passport holders;
- Foreign passport holders currently traveling or living in Brisbane;
How to apply Vietnam visa in Brisbane?
There are two main options for travellers to get Vietnam visa from Brisbane, Australia:
Option 1: Apply Visa at Embassy/Consulate
Currently, NO Embassy/consulate of Vietnam in Brisbane. So, you need contact the nearest Vietnamese Consulate in Sydney for more information.
||Consulate of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia|
|Address||205/203-233 New S Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027, Australia|
|Phone||+61 2 9327 2539/ +61 2 9327 1912|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|Office hours||Monday – Friday: 9.00 AM – 16.00 PM|
|Distance||~ 913 km|
To apply Vietnam visa at Consulate in Sydney some following documents you should prepare:
- The ordinary passport with 06 month validity (the travel document and emergency passport might be not approved);
- Application form (Download here);
- 02 passport photo with 4×6 cm size;
- Visa fee;
- Introduction letter from the trading company based in Vietnam (if you wish to apply business visa);
- An envelope with address (to get your passport back via Post);
Note: Documents might be changed due to the policy of Embassy/Consulate; you should contact before submission.
Option 2: Apply Visa on arrival (Recommended)
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is also known as landing visa. It is available for those who are living in Brisbane and take the flight to Vietnam. The applicants are not necessary to submit any documents at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. You just need to choose the type of visa you wish and follow these simple online steps:
- Complete the online visa application form and payment.
- Receive the pre-approval letter via email within 2 working days or other urgent services based on your demand.
- Prepare required documents to pick up visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam international airport.
+(*) Required documents: The print out of pre-approval letter, passport, 01 copy of entry and exit form,02 passport photos and stamp fee;
+Visa on arrival is just applied for air-travellers.
+Visa on arrival fee: the service fee for pre-approval letter paid online and stamp fee paid in cash upon arrival at Vietnam international airport
How to get from Brisbane to Vietnam?
Singapore Airlines, Jetstar and 13 other airlines fly to Ho Chi Minh City from Brisbane hourly.
The quickest ways to get to Ho Chi Minh City from Brisbane: take a train to Brisbane Airport, fly to Ho Chi Minh City with total time 14h30 (includes 2h transfer). Find the trip option that best suits you.