How to apply Vietnam visa in Russia
Apply Vietnam visa in Russia
Vietnamvisa.org guides you how to apply Vietnam visa from Russia.
– Check if you are in Vietnam visa exemption list here
– Russian passport holders are allowed to visit Vietnam within 15 days without visa
– As a citizen of other countries which are not included in the visa exemption list, you are required to get a valid Vietnam visa for your trip to Vietnam.
Russian citizens who wish to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days and others living in the country have two options to apply for Vietnam visa:
1. Apply for Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Embassies/Consulates:
This is the traditional way when visa on arrival was not applicable. It is effective for all citizens and for all borders in Vietnam (airports, land or sea).
– Procedure: You go to the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate nearest your place to apply the visa. Original passport is required and it might take around 4-5 working days to process your application. You are advised to contact the Embassy/Consulate for detailed requirements of visa application in advance.
Contact information of Embassy of Vietnam and Consulatesin Russia are as follows.
Embassy of Vietnam in Russia
Add: 13, Bolshaya Pirogovskaya Str, Moscow
Tel: +7-499-2451092/ 2450925
Email: [email protected]
Consulate of Vietnam in Ekateringburg
Add: 620075, City Ekateringburg, Str. Karla Libknhesta, 22. Office 411
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Embassy of Vietnam in Vladivostok
Add: 107/1 Pushkinskaya str., Vladivostok, Russia
Email: [email protected]
Please contact usfor more information about visas for Vietnam in Russia.
2. Apply for Vietnam Visa on Arrival with VietnamvisaAgency.com (applicable for air travelers and your citizenship is available in our nationality list)
Vietnam visa on arrival is nowadays preferred for its convenience, such as: no need to go far to the Embassy, no need to send off your passport, do it everywhere online and save your time (1-2 working days only).
You first visit VietnamvisaAgency.com, fill our secure online application form, make payment, and get your Visa Approval Letter via email after 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service). Print the letter out, prepare your passport, 02 photos and stamping fee(except that Russian passport holders donot need to pay stamping fee) to get Vietnam visa stamped in your passport upon your arrival at Vietnam airports. Please clickherefor more information.
We are always there to support you at our best.