How to apply Vietnam visa in Hong Kong
APPLY VIETNAM VISA IN HONG KONG
Below is the major information on how to apply visa to Vietnam from Hong Kong. As citizens of Hong Kong and other countries which are not included in the visa exemption list, can apply for Vietnam visa in Hong Kong in 2 different ways:
1. Apply Vietnam Visa at Vietnam Consulate in Hong Kong:
This applies to people who plan to enter Vietnam by land, air or sea, you have to get Vietnamese visa prior to arrival on the border.
Apply for a Vietnam visa in person at the nearest embassy of Vietnam in China. Kindly be advised that the procedures and fees are subject to be changed depending on where you apply. Please have contact with them in advance and take a note that original passport is required and it might take around 4-5 working days for processing.
Consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong
Add: 15/F., Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852-2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
Email: [email protected]
2. Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival from Hong Kong with VietnamvisaAgency.com
• It is available for the passport holders, who traveling to one of three international airports in Vietnam by air.
• It is online visa application to save time for ones who live far from the Consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong.
• It only takes you 1 working day (urgent service) or 2 working days (normal one) to get your visa approval.
• It is required to follow these 4 steps to get visa Vietnam in Hong Kong on arrival.
– First, fill out the secure online application form. You are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant before submitting it to us.
– Second, confirm and pay for service fees. Please have double checks to ensure the information is correct, select to use extra services if any. Then, you can make payment with your Credit/ Debit Card via One Pay.
– Third, get approval letter and prepare for getting visa stamped on arrival. You will
• Get visa approval letter via email (attached with entry and exit form)
• Print out the letter and the entry and exit form
• Fill out the entry and exit form
• Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee
• Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, and then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
– Forth, get your visa stamped upon arrival. Upon arrival, you present all things in the prepared package to the Immigration officer to get your visa stamped.
The information about visa for Vietnam in Hong Kong may not be completely accurate. If you know any errors or have any additional information, please contact us to update. Thank you.
We will meet all of your requirements by basic and updated information. For further details, please contact us.