Foreigners who permanently reside and work for companies, organizations and individuals in Vietnam must have a work permit, except for cases of work permit exemption (in case foreigners are eligible, they are entitled to exemption from work permits certificates).
You can apply for a work permit directly at the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs of Vietnam. However, the constantly changing laws, complicated work permit procedures with many steps and many papers to prepare can make many people confused, including those who used to make their own application, not to mention those who first applied for a license.
For this reason, we has developed a work permit application in order to:
- Updating you on the latest Vietnamese work permit regulations;
- Check that you are eligible for work permit exemption and assist you with the procedure for work permit exemption;
- Minimize your papers required to apply for a work permit;
- Show you how to prepare and where to get all the necessary documents;
- Check the legality and logic of your documents;
- On your behalf, we carry out all procedures with the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs of Vietnam;
- Update the processing status of your work permit;
- Save your time for other businesses.
Documents to be submitted to the Vietnamese work permit application service
To apply for a Vietnamese work permit with us, simply provide us:
- A notarized copy of the business registration certificate of the employer;
- Notarized copy of your passport and visa data page;
- Form 7 – Vietnamese work permit application form – will be completed by us and sent to your employer for signature;
- Original health certificate;
- Notarized and legalized judicial record: issued by a foreign competent authority before coming to Vietnam / A police certificate issued by the Department of Justice of Vietnam for foreigners living in Vietnam from 6 months or more;
- Notarized and legalized certificate or degree such as bachelor, master, doctoral or appropriate qualifications;
- Notarized and legalized work experience certificate provided by your former employer;
- 02 4 * 6cm photos.
In the event of any missing documents, please contact us for further instructions.
How to apply for a work permit in Vietnam?
The process of applying for a work permit in Vietnam with the support of Vietnam-visa.com is very simple. You just:
Step 1: Prepare and submit your documents
- Prepare and submit the above documents to our office at: 2nd Floor, 83A Tran Quoc Toan, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- After fully receiving your valid application, we will process your application on behalf of the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs until you are granted a work permit.
Step 2: Get your work permit
- You will receive your work permit within 12-15 business days after we receive your complete valid documents.
Why should you choose us?
Over 15 years of experience: We have been working in this field since 2007 and we have had experience working with the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs to apply for a work permit.
There are no hidden fees: all costs of work permit services are clearly communicated to you in advance. We do not charge you after that.
Responsibilities: We will sign an agreement on the rights and obligations of each party related to applying for a work permit.
Convenience: We can assist you in applying for a work permit no matter where you are in Vietnam.
We are always ready to assist you with free consultation about the service of applying for a work permit in Vietnam. Please contact us for assistance.