Visas on arrival are an alternative to apply for a visa to enter Vietnam. This type of visa is received at the airport of arrival and applies to visitors to Vietnam by air.
For those who are far away from the Vietnamese Embassy / Consulate in the host country, this is an advantage as applicants do not have to go to the embassy nor to submit the passport.
In this way, one only needs at least 02 business days for standard processing and 01 business day for urgent processing (or just 02 – 04 business hours for super urgent handling) to get written approval in advance from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. This document serves as an official permit allowing the visa applicant to board the plane and be stamped in the passport upon arrival at the international airport in Vietnam.
Vietnamese visa application form
In this article, we will introduce to you 2 forms for Vietnamese visa on arrival.
The first is the Vietnam visa application form (also known as the immigration note). This form is required for all tourists coming to Vietnam with a visa on arrival.
Downloading the Vietnam visa application form
- Fill in the form and sign it. See the filling guideline here.
- Glue 1 4×6 photo at the right corner of the left side + prepare 1 photo with the same size.
- Prepare cash to pay for your visa: 25 USD for a single entry visa in 1 month, or 50 USD for a 1-3 month multiple entry visa, or 95 USD for a multiple entry visa in 6 months, or 135 USD for a 1 year multiple entry visa in 1 year.
Download Vietnam visa application form in pdf: Download here
Downloading the Vietnam on-arrival visa application form
Download this Vietnam visa application in case you do not want to complete the online form:
- Fill out the Vietnam visa application form with all required informations
- Send the completing form to [email protected]
Download here: Visa-Application-Form.doc
Once we received your form, we will contact you immediately to process your visa application.
- All details must be exactly as shown in the passport. We will not be responsible for any trouble at the airport if you send us incorrect information.
- Date format: DD / MM / YYYY, for example, 20/01/2022
- Port of destination: Airport only
- Passport must be valid 6 months after your travel date, otherwise, you won’t be able to board the plane.