A Vietnam Visa on Arrival is one of the ways to get a valid Vietnam visa. This type of visa is issued at Vietnam airports and applies to travelers who enter Vietnam by air.
Vietnam Visas on Arrival are especially convenient for individuals who live far away from the Vietnamese Embassy/ Consulate. If you apply for a visa this way, you will not have to go to the Embassy nor send your passport to the Embassy. Applying for a visa in this way, you will receive a visa approval letter within a maximum of 02 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) (or even 2-4 working hours. if using super urgent service). This official letter is issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, proving that you are allowed to board the plane to enter Vietnam and get your passport stamped when landing at the international airport in Vietnam.
Download the Immigration Declaration.
- Fill out and sign the declaration online.
- Paste a 4x6cm photo into the top left corner of the declaration + prepare another photo of similar size.
- Prepare cash to pay the stamping fee upon arrival at Vietnam airport ($25 for a single entry visa, $50 for a multiple entry visa with a validity of up to 3 months, $95 for a 6-month multiple entry visa and $135 for a 1-year multiple entry visa).
Download the Immigration Declaration at: Entry-and-Exit-Form.pdf
Download Vietnam visa application form
Download Vietnam Visa Application Form in case you do not want to fill out the Online Vietnam Visa Application Form.
- Fill in the necessary information on this Vietnam visa application form;
- Submit the completed Application to email [email protected]
As we receive your Visa Application, we will contact you shortly.
- All information filled in the declaration must be the same as in the passport. We are not responsible if you encounter an incident at the airport due to incorrect information provided by you.
- Date format: Day/ month/ year: 26/11/2020
- Arrival entry: international airports in Vietnam
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months, otherwise, you may not be allowed to board the flight.